County Home  |  Online Services  |  Visitors  |  Jobs  |  Government  |  Economic Development

Conciliation Counseling

Is Divorce the Right Choice? 
Conciliation Counseling can give you time to decide and is offered by the Superior Court (under the authority of Arizona Law ARS 24-381) for spouses who are considering divorce or in the process of divorce. The focus of this brief counseling is to assist spouses in making an informed and thoughtful decision regarding their future. A petition for Conciliation Counseling puts a stay or hold on the divorce for up to 60 days; and petitions for annulment, dissolution of marriage or legal separation cannot be filed during that time period.

Conciliation Counseling Forms

   Petition for Conciliation Form 
   Intake Form (English) 
   Intake Form (Spanish)

Common Questions & Their Answers (select one)

How do I request Conciliation Counseling?
What happens if the other party does not want to go?
What happens with my case if I file for Conciliation Counseling?
How much does Conciliation Counseling cost?

Pinal County Government Web Disclaimer